The following are Observation Baltimore’s top trending topics and tweets from the past month for market research.
1. PMRG was a fantastic experience. If you were unable to attend, you should definitely check out the recap on PMRG’s website.
Unable to attend this year’s ANC? Members can view presentation slides and videos in PMRG’s Virtual Learning Center http://t.co/bxfReIpy6k
— PMRG (@PMRGroup) March 19, 2014
2. People scoffed at Netflix when they started introducing original programming, but it seems like Netflix may have the last laugh.
3. March Madness is in full swing, and hopefully your bracket isn’t too busted. Mobile continues to eat up larger chunks of the media landscape, so increased search should come as no surprise here.
— Think with Google (@ThinkwithGoogle) March 24, 2014
4. As one conference ends, another gets ready to begin. We’ll be in Chicago for MRA on June 4-6. We hope to see you there!
MRA 2014 Insights & Strategies Conference http://t.co/cpCKyTCOlf — MRA (@MRAmrx) March 11, 2014
5. Even with some fixes to the enrollment website, the Healthcare Marketplace is still falling short of expectations.
As of March 22, Md. had enrolled 49,293 in private healthcare plans, short of goal of 70,000. http://t.co/qLxkZHLbTp
— The Baltimore Sun (@baltimoresun) March 30, 2014