Consumer Demographic Information
Baltimore is home to: Under Armour, the Social Security Administration, Centers for Medicare, and Medicaid Services (CMS), McCormick & Company, Stanley Black & Decker, Transamerica Life Insurance Company, T. Rowe Price, Constellation Energy Group, Johns Hopkins Medicine and the University of Maryland Medical System.
- The Baltimore Metropolitan Area is the 22nd largest in the nation with a combined population of 2.8M.
- 95% of the population of the Baltimore Metro Area are US citizens. This is higher than the national average of 93%.
- 95 % of people in the Baltimore Metro Area have some form of healthcare
- 41.9% of people in the Baltimore Metro Area achieve a bachelors degree or higher
- Median household income: $83, 811
- Median property value: $307,200
- Homeownership: 67%
- Ethnic Demographics
- White: 55.8%
- Black or African American: 28.9%
- Asian: 5.59%
- Hispanic: 5.88%
Healthcare Professional Information
- 23 Hospitals
- 208, 556 Healthcare Professionals
- 14, 817 Physicians
- 81, 238 Registered Nurses
- 880 General Dentist
- 3,110 Pharmacists