The following are Observation Baltimore’s top trending topics and tweets from the past month for market research.
1. To determine what makes a brand tick, you must understand what people think of it. Qualitative market research is essential to this knowledge.
2. It may not be the cure, but a new approach is always welcomed to the fight against cancer. We have to think differently before we can find a cure.
3. If you were planning on retiring soon, you may want to reconsider. The current financial climate may influence you to hold off just a bit longer.
4. Facebook’s second quarter has greatly outperformed the expert’s projections. Much of this can be attributed towards the rise of their mobile app.
5. People are beginning to realize the health benefits of cheese. Now you don’t have to feel so guilty about putting it on all of your food.