Market research in healthcare provides robust data so clients can make big decisions. Research can explore segmentation of patient populations or doctor typologies. Methodologies can be used that help companies decide which messages are most important to convey about their soon to be launched drug. It can aid in measuring corporate reputations of drug companies, large scale awareness, deciding on the optimum price for a new medication, and understanding how brands are performing in the marketplace.
Common strategic decisions where market research can help:
- Who we are targeting, what features will be most attractive to potential buyers and how much should we charge for a new medical device we’re introducing to the market?
- What postnatal services matter most to our maternity patients? Would they rather have additional recovery time in the hospital, or shorter hospital stays followed by in-home doula services?
- We need to rebrand our health care services. Who should we be targeting our messages to, and what aspects of our services will have the strongest appeal to these consumers?
- Should we expand our cardiac care department to offer a wider range of services, or should we focus our resources on specializing in a particular area of cardiac care and expanding our reputation in that area?
- We’re having difficulty attracting young people who are moving into our area. What matters most to these patients and why are they going elsewhere?
- What matters most to diabetic patients who are purchasing insulin and testing supplies online?
Here at Observation Baltimore, we can facilitate you in uncovering the answers to these questions through research. Our market research team has years of experience working with clients from the health care industry as well as recruiting participants for health care related research. We are conversant with a wide array of healthcare related topics, terminologies and methodologies. Observation Baltimore has the expertise to utilize traditional and innovative methodologies in order to make your research a success.
About Observation Baltimore:
We take great pride in creating a special environment for research to thrive, which is why Observation Baltimore is Where The Magic Happens. We are one of the top Maryland market research facilities and rated “One of the World’s Best” by Impulse Survey. Our experienced recruiting is the foundation of our mission, as well as courteous and proactive hospitality and client services. Just six minutes from BWI airport and AMTRAK, our Baltimore research facility has a great location. Most importantly, we understand market research!
To learn more about the market research facility at Observation Baltimore: contact Ryan Ross at 443-543-5345 or click here!